- Spectacle ordering, pick-up, and adjustment
- WTB Screenings
- MEDPROS Updates
- Drivers license screening
Comprehensive Primary Eye Care:
- Comprehensive visual and ocular health assessments to include eye health, accommodative and binocular disorders, and prescriptions for glasses.
- Evaluation and treatment for ocular trauma and eye diseases such as glaucoma, keratoconus, dry eyes, conjunctivitis, keratitis, and blepharitis.
- Retirees and retiree family members with hypertension or diabetes and are being seen though WAMC for primary care may schedule annual eye exams
- Requires a referral from Primary Care Provider
- Appointment is not necessary if already receiving routine care from outside provider
- Appointments available on limited basis at all participating optometry clinics
Limited Contact Lens Services:
- Therapeutic contact lens fitting.
- Contact lens fitting possible on a case by case basis if patient is currently wearing lenses, has the most recent prescription and at least one set of lenses.
- Very limited initial fitting for first time contact lens candidates (doctor’s discretion).
Other Hospital Services:
- WAMC General Information (910) 907-6000 24 hours a day
- Telephone Advice from a registered nurse (910) 907-6877 (option 1)
- CHC: (910) 907-2575
- JHC: (910) 907-5635
- RHC: (910) 907-8282
- TFMC: (910)570-3209
- WFMRC: (910) 907-6451