NCD Mission & Vision
The mission of the Nutrition Care Division is:
- Procurement, receipt, storage, preparation, and delivery or sale of safe, wholesome, and appealing foods to patients and other authorized persons.
- Timely delivery of medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and nutrition education to TRICARE beneficiaries in a variety of settings (inpatient wards, outpatient clinics, military units, and community organizations).
- Provision of consultant services in nutrition to other health care providers and food service operations in the community.
ND will be an organization characterized by:
- People who want to come to work and make a difference each day.
- Customers who find personal value in the food and nutrition services we provide.
- Optimal utilization of nutrition care expertise and resources.