Medical One Stop
To complete the full Medical Readiness screening of each Soldier who in and out processes Fort Bragg
Scope of Service
Medical Readiness for incoming Fort Bragg:
- MEDPROS Screening/Updates
- Medical readiness determination for PCS to those locations without fixed Military Treatment Facilities.
- Vision Screening
- Blood draw (HIV, G6PD, Lipid Panels)
- DNA Collection
- Immunizations (Routine Adult/Location Specific)
- Periodic Health Assessments (PHA)
- Post Deployment Health Reassessment and Pre Deployment Health Assessment
- Profile Review/Updates
Medical One Stop is located in the basement of the Soldier Support Center. See map* for directions.
For more information call: 396-9132
For PDHRA information call: 396-3853/3903
Notes of interest:
1. Hours of operation are: 0730-1630 Monday-Fridays. Closed weekends, training holidays and all federal holidays. Walk-ins are not accepted between 1100-1230 or after 1600.
2. PDHRA’s completed on individual Soldiers on a walk-in, first come first served basis. Unit/Group PHRA’s are performed through the POPE SRC Only
3. The In-processing Checklist and Out-processing Clearing checklist will not be stamped as complete until Medical Readiness gas been appropriately updated.
4. PDHRA phones are not monitored after hours. For emergent physical or behavioral health issues please go to the nearest emergency room.
5. Medical One Stop does not perform DNA collection for paternity testing.