Davis Dental Clinic Phone Number
(910) 432-4227/6190 DSN: 239Fax
BLDG 4-1838 NORMANDY DR.
Adjacent to the Soldier Support Center, Davis Dental Clinic is a 22-chair dental facility which opened in October 1976 and re-opened after renovation November 2008. Staffed by military, civilian and contract personnel it serves major XVIII Airborne Corps units, the Special Warfare Training Center and Garrison units.
The clinic is named after Colonel Thomas Floyd Davis, a native of North Carolina and a graduate of Emory University Dental School. Colonel Davis served in the Army from 1917 through 1951 and was the Dental Surgeon at Fort Bragg from January 1942 through July 1944.