Womack Army Medical Center Public Affairs Office, 910-907-7247
The Radiology Department of Womack Army Medical Center is proud to announce that patients will be accepted for self-referred annual mammograms starting August 6th,. Patients may call the Radiology appointment line at (910) 907-8266 or 907-8838 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or walk into the Department of Radiology between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to schedule the self-referred annual mammogram.
The prerequisites are below:
1. Must have a Fort Bragg Provider from Womack Army Medical Center or any of the outlying clinics. Patients with civilian providers cannot be self referred and must have a prescription order.
2. Must know the name of their Primary Care Manager.
3. Female, 40 years of age or older
4. Asymptomatic ( no lumps, masses, or other breast concerns)
5. Has not had a mammogram done on both breasts within the last 12 months.
As a reminder, this is still a scheduled appointment. Please request your previous mammography images and reports for comparison if they were not done at our facility.