Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
How to Apply
Internships: Due to military downsizing, only 4th year medical student graduates with a U.S. military obligation (HPSP, USUHS, ROTC) may apply to the Army First Year of Graduate Medical Education (FYGME). Applicants are required to apply through the Medical Education FYGME Branch, Falls Church VA, in addition to applying to the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS), developed by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
For more detailed information on applying for FYGME, contact the Medical Education Office, FGYME Branch, Falls Church VA, 1-800-793-5970.
Criteria for selection include academic performance in medical school, USMLE scores, letters of recommendation, demonstrated interest in the military service, leadership potential, and physical, mental and moral fitness.

Learn more about how to apply

(910) 907-6670

Professional Education Residency Coordinator
Womack Army Medical Center
2817 Reilly Road
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 23810